The Stage I SCS brings you the same features and strength as Tilt's higher end clamps in a simplified design. Just like Tilt's other SCS, custom bolts with a 6mm hex key drive and 50% larger threads provide more clamping power and help keep your bars in place and compression tight.
Every clamp bolt from Tilt comes with pre-applied anti-seize to prevent the bolts from seizing to the clamp. This clamp will have you joining the ranks of thousands of riders who trust Tilt SCS.
Includes: Clamp and compression bolts, compression washer, and shim
- Weight: 250g (including hardware)
- Material: Forged and anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Height: 3.0″
- Hardware: Pregreased custom bolts
- Handlebars: Standard 1-¼" and oversized 1-⅜"
- Shim: 38.1mm Height
- Clamp & Compression Bolts: M8
- Compression Washer: M8
- Fork: 1-⅛" Threadless steertube