AO is a company established on the sunny coast of California. The company focuses on releasing excellent mid-priced and high-end completed scooters that are totally safe, sturdy, and reliable. The brand’s scooters were also the first models that were purposely designed and built for the street.
The pro scooter like the AO Maven V3 comes with core wheels made from a durable metal material. Hence models like this are great for jumping and trying out tricks, unlike beginner types that have plastic core wheels.
This has high-quality written all over it, perfect for the serious scooter rider who wants to polish his grinds and master the gnarliest tricks.
- Include progressive chromoly fork
- Weighs 8.4 lbs.
- Has length of 19.5 inches
- Has width of 4.5 inches
- Has overall height of 34 inches
- Has 110 mm. spoked wheels
- Includes HIC compression and carbon bearings
- Provides adjustable flex break
- Can accommodate up to 125 mm. wheels.