Finally the UA Sprawl deck by the iconic Max Peters has arrived! Max wanted to make a deck that was as versatile as his riding style. He has been involved in the sport right from the start and knows his product inside out but he also knows everyone is different, so he wanted to ensure the deck could be used by just about anyone and any style. Available in 4 sizes and run a brake or a fender, you decide as both are included. The dropouts are designed for 24mm core wheels. The dropout can be filed down to fit wheels with up to 30mm cores.
Max wanted a deck that was easy to work on and super durable. So we have developed rear drop outs designed to rotate ensuring they wear evenly just like you would on a set of car tyres. It has integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread so changing wheels out is a breeze.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Deck Size: 21" x 5.5", Weight 59.6oz/1.69kg
- Deck Size: 22" x 5.5", Weight 61.37oz/1.74kg
- Deck Size: 22" x 6", Weight 65.25oz/1.85kg
- Deck Size: 23" x 6", Weight 67oz/1.9kg
- Shortened and stronger boxed head tube 83o.
- Responsive full flat bottom.
- 48mm Length, 22mm diameter.
- Feel connected to the rail with a lower profile full flat bottom.
- Lower deck extrusion reduces weight and gives the deck a super-responsive feel.
- 24-30mm wide and up to 125mm wheel compatibility.
- CNC’d perfectly for a flush fit of the round dropouts.
- Thicker inner walls with concave.
- Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimum position no matter what wheel size you run.
- Comes with a full brake and mini fender. You decide!
- Aluminium 6061-T6.
- Proprietary Lock design prevents the sleeve from spinning, so clean with fully integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread
What's in the Box? 1 scooter deck, dropouts, fender, brake (no sleeves)