Bursting into the market, leaving a trail of shock and awe in its wake comes the new Root Industries Lithium complete.
Root Industries' extensive research, design and testing by their riders, has created the ultimate hybrid scooter. The Lithium is perfect for park, street and riders of all skill levels from beginner to pro.
One of the ground-breaking features on the Lithium complete scooter is the introduction of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. This new material is as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger.
Also featuring 30mm wide wheels in 120mm. These give the rider unmatched speed, stability and control for every riding terrain.
Available in five unique colourways, there is a Lithium complete for every style.
- Ultra-wide 120mm x 30mm Lithium Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 25” x 23” (630mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Forged Lithium Deck - 4.8” x 20.6” (123mm x 525mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Lithium forks
- Boxed deck-ends/dropouts
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly