The Grit Extremist has had a totally new deck upgrade for 2022/23. Now with a 4.8 wide deck, it’s light enough for the younger rider but strong enough for all ages.
The Grit Hi Tensile Steel Riser Handlebars, Solid Threadless Fork and Alloy Core wheels can handle the demands of both street and park riding, while the Grit Soft Grips and Grit Flex Fender Brake ensure a smooth ride with no rattle.
- DECK: NEW wider deck with U Tech Open Top Down Tube W: 121.9mm (4.8”) x L: 482.6mm (19”)
- BARS: Hi Tensile Handlebar Bars 510mm (20”)wide x 560MM (22”)High
- FORK: Hi Tensile Steel Thread-less Fork
- WHEELS: NEW 110mm 88A PU Alloy Core Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- CLAMP: Alloy Double Clamp 31.8mm
- HEAD PARTS: Sealed Head Parts with Nylon HIC Shim
- BRAKE: Grit Flex Brake
- GRIPS: Soft Feel Grips
- Height from ground to top of handlebars: 815mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 3.8KG (8.38 lb)