Here we have the biggest deck on the market to date. With a 6.66" standing width, and a bottom width of 5.7", this deck sits in a category of its own in terms of comfort and grind quality. It has a large curve from outer walls to the bottom surface meaning it slides extremely well on rougher surfaces. This also means you get the comfort of 6.66 inches but aren't as likely to scrape whilst turning or carving as you would with the same width on the bottom. This deck comes with 2 sets of spacers for 24mm or 30mm wheels and a small simple flex fender.
- Widest extrusion to date
- Thin and lightweight profile
- Extra wide headtube for support
- Weight: 2.071kg
- Length: 603mm / 23.75"
- Top Width: 169mm / 6.66"
- Bottom Width: 145mm / 5.7"
- Foot Space: 460mm / 18.1"
- Axle to Axle: 683mm / 26.8"
- Headtube Angle: 84°
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: Extruded and Welded
- Headtube Length: 100mm / 3.9"
- 5-0 Space: 60mm / 2.36"
- Blunt Space: 80mm / 3.14"
- Crook Groove: 51mm / 2"
- Wheel Compatibility: 100mm-115mm | 24mm/30mm (Taking off the break allows room for 120mm wheels)
- Brake or Fender: Steel Flex Fender