Root Industries new black, blue and purple Invictus complete scooter has arrived at Scooter Hut.
The unique splatter finish Root Industries has reinvented again in this new colour way is contrasted against the scooters black deck.
The black Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) bars on this scooter are fitted with blue and purple swirl R2 grips and this Invictus scooter has the addition of glow in the dark Isotope AIR wheels, both of which compliment the new blue and purple finish.
Root's Invictus scooter is packed with amazing pro features and is a standout in the Root Industries lineup. This is the perfect complete scooter for the intermediate rider who needs a scooter that won't hold back their progression.
The groundbreaking on feature on the Invictus complete scooter is the introduction of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars, this new material is as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger.
Also featuring 30mm wide AIR wheels, the Invictus gives the rider unmatched speed, stability and control for every riding terrain.
- 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “High Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x580mm)
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm)82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly