The Apex Deck is fully built to work with all fully integrated headsets and compression kits or systems. The deck itself have been built with flat sides to help with tricks including fingerwhips and rewinds, combined with grinding stability.
The Apex Deck comes with a fits and curved brake system to help prevent flat spots on the wheels. It features a totally unique rear wheel spacer setup than makes the scooter look great, and also enable the rider to easily change the wheels whenever wanted.
The Apex deck has been designed around their riders over the last 3 years.
- Weight: 1.24Kg
- Deck Width: 114mm / 4.5 inches
- Material Use: Aluminium
- Concave: 3 Degrees
- Headtube Angle: 82.5 Degrees
- Headtube Height: 110mm
- Headset: Fully Integrated 1 ⅛”
- Max Wheel Size: 110mm
- Max Wheel Width: 24mm
- Brake Type: Included Flexfender
- Deck Spacers: Included
- Back Wheel Axle: Included
- Griptape Included: No
- Compatibility: See note below
- Other Notes: Headset not included, this needs to be purchased separately
Important: Decks are designed to be compatible with any compression, forks and bars. The important thing however, is to check the wheel size fit the brakes for the deck, they must be smaller than the decks max wheel size. Most modern decks are increasingly being made to fit wheels up to 125mm diameter.
- Deck Length: 580mm / 22.83 inches
- Deck Foot Space (from Neck to Brake): 350mm / 13.7 inches
- Deck Length: 600mm / 23.6 inches
- Deck Foot Space (from Neck to Brake): 365mm / 14.3 inches