In Latin, the word “Invictus” is defined as “unconquerable” - which is exactly what the new Root Industries Invictus complete is.
This scooter is packed with amazing pro features and is the most affordable complete in the Root Industries lineup. This makes the Invictus perfect for the intermediate rider who needs a scoot that won't hold back their progression.
The groundbreaking feature on the Invictus complete scooter is the introduction of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. This new material is as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger.
Also featuring 30mm wide wheels, The Invictus will give the rider unmatched speed, stability and control for every riding terrain.
Available in three lit colourways, The Invictus looks as good as it rides.
- 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “High Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm);
82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly