The NATIVE Stem Complete is the most purpose built, feature rich Beginner Street Complete Scooter that our industry has ever seen.
Stem is the result of extensive and brutal testing in the streets to develop a whole new range from the ground up specifically for the younger (and often smaller) upcoming street riders that we believe are integral to the future of NATIVE and Scootering as a whole.
The NATIVE Stem Complete in Large and Medium come with the NATIVE Stem Fender. The Small comes with the NATIVE Refined Brake.
- Crook Groove
- Glass reinforced Nylon Fender
- NATIVE’s famous Flat Bottom Deck
- Glass reinforced Nylon Boxed Ends
- Heavy Duty Welded Blunt Plate
- Total height: L-920mm | M-870mm | S-780mm
- Weight: L-3.9kg | M-3.9kg | S-3.3kg
- Bar width: L/M-560mm | S-520mm
- Bar height: L-635mm | M-585mm | S-500mm
- Bar material: L/M-Chromoly Steel | S-Aluminium
- Clamp: 4 Bolt SCS Clamp
- Compression system: SCS
- Fork manufacturing process: Forged then CNC Machined
- Headtube manufacturing process: Extruded and welded
- Deck width: L/M-133mm |
- Deck length: L-560mm | M-510mm | S-495mm
- Foot space: L-418mm | M-368mm | S-342mm
- Wheel hardness: 88A
- Wheel size: L/M-115mm x 24mm | S-110mm x 24mm